Use of this website
The information provided on or via this website should not be used as a substitute for any form of advice. Decisions based on this information are for your own account and risk. Although www.htmltowordpress.us. attempts to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information, which has been obtained from sources that are considered reliable, www.htmltowordpress.us makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to whether information provided on or via this website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Copyright and use of site content
www.htmltowordpress.us. retains all rights in relation to all information provided on or via this website (including all texts, graphics and logos). You may not copy, download, publish, distribute or reproduce any of the information contained on this website in any form without the prior written consent of www.htmltowordpress.us. However, you may print out and/or download information contained on this website for your own personal use.
1. HTMLTOWORDPRESS Services
www.htmltowordpress.us shall provide the services as nominated at the time of order. A copy of these agreed services will be emailed to both parties at the beginning of the project, after we have received your completed order form and project files.
2. Delivery of the Services
- Start date: www.htmltowordpress.us will start providing services on the first business day from the date of purchase.
- Completion date: The completion date will be provided to the client after www.htmltowordpress.us reviews all files and details of the project.
- Delays: While we aim to deliver all our projects on time, if unforeseen circumstances delay delivery times, www.htmltowordpress.us will endeavor to offer some form of compensation up to the value of the original project cost. You are not entitled to make any further claims against www.htmltowordpress.us beyond the original cost of the project.
3. Format of Project Delivery
www.htmltowordpress.us shall provide the completed service in form of a .zip file upon completion of the project. In the case that you have requested some other specific form of delivery, www.htmltowordpress.us will comply with this request if agreed on the contract.
As consideration for the provision of the services by www.htmltowordpress.us, the price these services are nominated at the time of purchase and it varies depending on the services requested. For a correct pricing please refer to your invoice emailed at time of purchase and make sure you agree with the quote provided before accepting the contract.
You agree to pay the price agreed to www.htmltowordpress.us before we begin working on your project. Any charges payable under this Agreement are exclusive of any applicable taxes, tariff surcharges or other like amounts assessed by any governmental entity arising as a result of the provision of the services provided by www.htmltowordpress.us to you under this Agreement; and as such, will be payable by the person that contracts www.htmltowordpress.us, in addition to all other charges payable hereunder.
www.htmltowordpress.us represents and warrants that:
- We will perform the services with reasonable care and skill
- Services and files provided by www.htmltowordpress.us to you under this Agreement will not infringe or violate any intellectual property rights.
Term and Termination
- The Agreement shall be effective on the date of payment hereof and continue, unless terminated sooner in accordance by both parties.
- Either Party may terminate this Agreement upon notice in writing if:
- The other is in breach of any material obligation contained in this Agreement, which is not remedied (if the same is capable of being remedied) within 30 days of written notice from the other Party so to do; or
- A voluntary arrangement is approved by both parties.
Relationship of the Parties
The Parties acknowledge and agree that PSD to HTML services performed by www.htmltowordpress.us, its employees or agents shall be as an independent contractor and that nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture, agency relationship or otherwise between the parties.